Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Single Step, Right?

You know, "they" (whoever "they" are) say that a journey begins with but a single step, right? Well, this is my single step. I am SICK and TIRED of being a fat girl. I'm sick of being described as
"that funny heavyset girl with glasses." And you know, the people describing me that way are right.

So here I am. I am letting it all hang out as it were. I am making a commitment to be healthier. Drink more water, eat less, exercise more and all that crap. Single step, my ass. Feels more like a giant leap, but that's ok. Maybe some jumping is in order.

Thanks for joining me, if anyone's going to read this. If not, that's ok too. This is the time. This is MY time.

1 comment:

  1. See the problem is that you are stepping with your ass. Your feet are designed for stepping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola