Friday, November 26, 2010

Weaknesses

I have some weaknesses. I could say, "anything salty," "anything sweet," and "anything that mixes salty and sweet." But that's not entirely true. But here they are, in no particular order, my food weaknesses:

chips and dip
cheese and crackers (seriously is there any better snack?)
nuts (mostly pistachios, you pervert)
cake with frosting
ice cream
chocolate
peanut butter
caramel
mayonnaise
stuffed pasta
fetuccini alfredo
cereal
milk
milkshakes
pizza
(jeez I didn't know the list would be this long)
popcicles
fresh baked bread with butter
fresh baked biscuits with butter AND honey
chocolate chip cookies
my mother in law's pumpkin roll
pumpkin pie
mashed potatoes
stuffing
coconut cream pie
(ok I better stop)

I guess my point is that I'm not expecting a miracle at the scale on Monday. And no, for the record, I didn't consume all the foods on this list this weekend. A lot of them, yes. But not all of them. I feel REALLY fat today.

What's your weakness(es)?

5 comments:

  1. food! all of it. Today it was an eat my feelings day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog over at the Princess Dieter's!
    Stopping in to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the first poster - I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough day. I know the feeling. Hang in there!

    Anne, it's great to have you here! Feel free to jump right in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the first poster - I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough day. I know the feeling. Hang in there!

    Anne, it's great to have you here! Feel free to jump right in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. food! all of it. Today it was an eat my feelings day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola