Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I won! I won! I won!

Hey! I won an award! Jayne over at Fat, Angry blog -- it's f*cking FAB! gave me the "Cherry On Top" Award for having a "beautiful blog with a little something extra." I must say I'm touched. I know she follows A LOT of blogs and I'm pleased that she's found something in mine that she likes. My journey is just beginning but I plan to be here for the long haul. Stay tuned as I award the Cherry On Top award to 5 blogs that I feel are awesome and give that little something extra!

Thanks again, Jayne!! You rock!! (And I wish I could award it back to you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola