Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 17

Day 17 "A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently"

You've heard of the hugely popular workout plan P90X, right? My brother, Lou, is an Independent Beachbody Consultant and he helps people get fit....WHILE he's getting fit. Tony Horton is the fella that created the program and from everything I've heard, following it can yield AMAZING results.

You've all heard of my brother, Lou. That fact that he has made the decision to get fit has had a HUGE impact on my life. That's a picture of him after a workout with Tony Horton. Yes, they're both being goofy. But my point is.....Lou was a big guy. AND HE'S DOING IT. He's not letting anyone get in his way. He's owning his choices and he's going forward. He's not stopping to wallow in self-pity when he stumbles. He just gets back up and foes forward.

For folks in my family, THAT IS HUGE.

I don't know that I can thank my brother enough for gently nudging me along on my journey. He inspires me every single day. He's lost well over 60 pounds doing what he's doing and I think that's just freaking incredible. Though a few thousand miles separate us physically, I have never felt closer to him than I do now. He's pretty awesome!

And if you'd like help on your journey, or are interested in awesome products like the nutrition supplement Shakeology, or workout programs like P90X and many others (he can help you find one that suits YOU), contact Lou!

Lou's Beachbody Page: Lou360X - Beachbody Coach
Blog: Journey to Fitness Blog
Twitter: @louthar
Facebook: Journey to Fitness



Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:

18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Lou. Fantastic story, Colleen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola