Day 18 - "A picture of your biggest insecurity"
I know I missed posting yesterday. I promised you 30 days of pictures, but I never said they would be in succession! Truth is that this one was something I just had to work through.
I have a LOT of insecurities. One of them is making small-talk to strangers. But the biggest one is being naked. I hate the thought of being naked, even in front of my husband, who I have been with for over 13 years. It STILL surprises me that he finds me attractive and desirable. He doesn't see what I see when I look at myself in the mirror. Because of my insecurity of being naked in front of anyone, it's limited me in ways. This is one thing that I'm really trying to work on mentally. Because I know that when the extra weight is gone, I'll look even more different. And honestly, I really do want to love myself. I want to love every bit of myself. I want to see what my husband sees.
Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss