Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 4

Day #4 - "A Picture of Your Night"

Tonight, like many nights from October to May, we are watching our beloved St. Louis Blues on TV. Hockey is something very special to my husband and I. We "met" in a hockey chat room in 1997 and haven't stopped being infatuated with each other since. I was originally a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, but eventually after moving to the midwest, I turned to the dark side and became a St. Louis Blues fan.

One of the things I love about watching hockey these days is sharing it with our daughters. Our oldest (6 yrs old) is interested in if they won or not, and is interested in their young superstar, T.J. Oshie, but she doesn't really sit and watch a game. Our 2 year old, however, will sit with us and watch and cheer. Hockey night is usually family snuggle night and it just doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola