Saturday, February 5, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 22

Day 22 - "A picture of something you wish you were better at."

I wish I were better at running. I mean, I could run if I had to - like if someone were chasing me. But to run for fitness? I don't think I'm quite there yet. Every time I try and give it a go, it feels like a nightmare and completely unnatural. I have too many jiggly bits still, I think.

I tried the C25K program. I made it to about Week 2, Day 2. Maybe I was running the wrong way, or maybe I was just too fat yet (probably both). But it got to the point that I HATED getting up in the morning to do my routine. I became even MORE of an expert at making excuses not to get up and run.

It seems like something I'd like, like something I could quickly sort of get into. But I'm going to wait to try it again until I've lost about another 25 pounds.

What do you wish you were better at?

Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:


23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

5 comments:

  1. I wish I were better at running too. But I am working on it. Its such a great workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do arobic's for three hours than run for fifteen minutes!! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll stick to walking. I'm good at walking, even walking briskly. Running makes parts of me bounce around too much and it can hurt. Then my knees start whining. But if running makes you happy, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, 62 now! I'd like to run too. I so admire the runners I see jogging past, but at this weight - for sure I'm not ready for it and I think I'd be dreading it, like you. Perhaps when we get closer to our weight loss goals we can try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, 62 now! I'd like to run too. I so admire the runners I see jogging past, but at this weight - for sure I'm not ready for it and I think I'd be dreading it, like you. Perhaps when we get closer to our weight loss goals we can try it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola