Day 22 - "A picture of something you wish you were better at."
I wish I were better at running. I mean, I could run if I had to - like if someone were chasing me. But to run for fitness? I don't think I'm quite there yet. Every time I try and give it a go, it feels like a nightmare and completely unnatural. I have too many jiggly bits still, I think.
I tried the C25K program. I made it to about Week 2, Day 2. Maybe I was running the wrong way, or maybe I was just too fat yet (probably both). But it got to the point that I HATED getting up in the morning to do my routine. I became even MORE of an expert at making excuses not to get up and run.
It seems like something I'd like, like something I could quickly sort of get into. But I'm going to wait to try it again until I've lost about another 25 pounds.
What do you wish you were better at?
Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss