FMM: We Heart Surveys!
1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? The cold, hard truth is that I have no flippin' idea how to apply make up the right way. I have never put on foundation IN MY LIFE. It scares me. Though I want to learn how, it still scares me. All I wear are eye shadow and eyeliner, and I'm not brand loyal at all.
2) What is the last thing you drank? Water
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? The Samoa, which is made from coconut, cookie, chocolate, and pure evil. I could eat seventeen boxes of them if given the opportunity. Because of this fact, I'm sort of secretly happy my 6 year old decided to quit Girl Scouts.
4) French Fries or Onion Rings? I love baked french fries but love fried onion rings even more. But these days I'll pass up fried onion rings every time.
5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. I lost yet again at my weigh in today. That's becoming a trend and I like it.
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Can't say that I have one at the moment.
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? My husband is picking out something from the library as we speak. He's looking for "Full Dark, No Stars" by Stephen King for me (he's just begun reading his copy and we want to read it together). If that's not in he's going to get "Eat, Pray, Love" for me.
8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Depends on the person and how much I've got going on. I like to talk when I have the time but texting is a good quick fix. I find I communicate with people more frequently by text.
9) Have you ever performed on stage? No, but I'm thinking that I'll finally do karaoke this year on our cruise.
10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Truth because I always think I'll embarrass myself with a dare.