Monday, March 28, 2011

Friend Making Monday!

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!




 FMM: A Few More Gender-Friendly Questions

1) What is your favorite physical feature? My eyes, I suppose.

2) List three adjectives that describe you. Funny, thoughtful, supportive

3) How old were you when you had your first kiss? However old you are in 7th grade, and it was a mistake.

4) Do you believe in God? I struggle with this, honestly (and no, I'm not looking to debate it).  I believe in something bigger than me but don't know if I'm ready to put a label on it.  I guess the label doesn't matter, though, really.

5) How often do you watch the news? I only really watch the news when it's on at the gym, but I don't listen to it.  I read some news online.  I know I should be more up-to-date on things but it's all just very depressing and can make me a little crazy and paranoid.  So mostly, I stay away from it.

If you participate, please put your link in a comment!  I'd love to see everyone else's answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola