Friday, August 20, 2010

Bite me, Wednesday

You know, for some reason I'm just not pleased with yesterday. I don't know why. I didn't have a horrible eating day. I could have done better in spots, but it wasn't horrible and it wasn't like the "old" Colleen. But for some reason Wednesday just isn't settling right with me. I guess I'll just have to kick Thursday's ass to teach Wednesday a lesson.

I have the day off work so I'm heading to the gym a little later than usual. But that also means (since Aron, too, has the day off) that I'll be able to work out just a bit longer than I normally would be able to. Looking forward to meeting my oldest daughter's Kindergarten teacher today....not looking forward to sending her to full-day school on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you kicked Thursday's ass! I think you're the closest person I've found through my blog, only two hours away. :)

    Hope the meeting with the teacher goes good! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola