Sunday, October 10, 2010

None of it matters

All I can do is begin anew, right? I've spent the weekend sort of being disgusted with myself and eating my way through those emotions. Smart, right? Well, what's done is done and I could have been a lot more horrible than I was but tomorrow is another day. My gym bag's packed, the iPod's loaded, and I'm ready to kick this week's ass.

For those that read this (if anyone reads it) - if you've had weight loss success, did you fumble around a bit at first? Or did you just stare your goals in the face and not look back? I'm interested in what others have to say!

I hope ALL of you out there have an awesome week! I'll be trying to update more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola