Saturday, November 13, 2010

10 Pound Incentives

So I'm kind of all about rewards. I've decided to not look at this journey as "losing 100 pounds." I've kind of re-christened it "Losing 100 pounds, 10 pounds at a time." I'm looking to lose 10, then another 10, then another 10, and so on.

What I think I'd like to do, though, is have some sort of (non-food) "reward" to look forward to at each mark. I'd like them to be relatively inexpensive, with possibly the 50 pound and 100 pound mark being new clothes (because I know I'll need them).

Question: Do you all have any ideas for what those small rewards could be? Help! I'm not so great at thinking of things to get and/or do for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola