Monday, November 8, 2010

Flog / 11/08/2010

I did it. I flogged every damn last thing I ate today. And I kept accountable all day. Here's the damage:

Breakfast: Apple, 16oz water
Mid morning: 16 oz water
Lunch: BBQ Soy Burger (Soy burger, hamburger bun, 2T BBQ sauce, slice provolone cheese, 1/4 c pineapple tidbits, 1T Mayo, 1 slice sandwich stacker pickle, mustard), 1/2 C mac and cheese, 1 C peas, 16oz water
Mid afternoon: 1oz monterey jack cheese, 4 club crackers, 16 oz water
Dinner: 2 Potato / Bean tacos (made with refried beans, potatoes, soy sausage, onions, lettuce, 1oz cheese, taco sauce on crunchy taco shells), 12 oz water\
Mid evening: One piece of homemade vegan banana bread, 1/2 c milk

Seems like a lot, and I was satisfied all day. I stayed within my target calories for the day and I feel good about that. You'll also notice I drank a lot of water today - 76 oz worth.

Tomorrow begins my 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola