Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shakeology, Day 1 (Morning)

I'm starting the 3 day cleanse today with Shakeology. So far, so good. They recommend that you start the day with green or detox tea. I hate tea, so that was really a struggle to get down. Kind of made me want to vomit. But with a water chaser it was quickly forgotten. Then I made my Shakeology of the morning....it's chocolate flavored and you blend it with 8 to 10 oz of water. I chose to have my mid-morning fruit WITH my breakfast Shakeology and put a frozen banana in with the shake. I blended it with some ice to make it thicker. I've to to say, I'm VERY pleasantly surprised with it. It makes a good dead more than I thought it would and it's really tasty. My kids even liked it when they tasted it.

So now, just the rest of the day. I'll update tonight on how the rest of day 1 goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola