Monday, December 20, 2010

Friend Making Monday


I saw this on a few blogs and I'll admit. I kind of love these kinds of surveys. I enjoy filling them out with the delusion that everyone out there reading it is incredibly interested in my life. HA! So without further ado, here we go....


Three of your favorite movies:

  1. Rosemary's Baby
  2. Reservoir Dogs
  3. 300

Three of your favorite things to drink:

  1. Water
  2. Coffee w/ peppermint mocha creamer
  3. Milk

Three of your favorite songs:
to dance to:

I don't dance, but if I did:
  1. "Around The World" by Daft Punk
  2. "Play That Funky Music, White Boy" by Wild Cherry
  3. "Jungle Boogie" by Kool And The Gang

to sing at karaoke or whilst playing Rock band:

  1. "You Never Even Called Me By My Name" by David Allan Coe
  2. "King of The Road" by Roger Miller
  3. "I Wanna Be Sedated" by The Ramones

Three people who have been a positive influence on your life (outside of family):

  1. Mrs. Nacca, my 12th grade English teacher
  2. Santa Claus
  3. Bing Crosby

Three things you do to keep yourself entertained:

  1. Read to the kiddos (or more recently, listen to Lilly read to me)
  2. Catch up on blogs
  3. Play board games

Three things you're attracted to in the opposite sex:

  1. Sense of Humor
  2. Honesty
  3. Eyes

Three things you love about yourself:

  1. I'm a good mother
  2. I'm funny (at least I think so)
  3. I like to do things for others

Three things you're looking forward to this week:

  1. Watching my daughters open up their Christmas gifts
  2. Getting together with my husband's family
  3. Spending extra family time together and watching more Christmas specials together!

Thanks for indulging me in my not so guilty pleasure of pretending everyone wants to know about my life! For something a bit more weight-loss related, head over to 344 Pounds to read an awesome post about the power of TRYING, not being afraid to fail......just TRYING. I'll blog more about that tomorrow.

G'night, all!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love Harold & Maude (re: your comment on my post) and that you did the karaoke and dance to version of the FMM because I couldn't pick just 3 songs, hence my 2 categories to let me name 6!)

    Around the World is one of the songs I do cardio to and King of the Road by Roger Miller is one I have actually done at karaoke before in honour of my late Dad who loved that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love Harold & Maude (re: your comment on my post) and that you did the karaoke and dance to version of the FMM because I couldn't pick just 3 songs, hence my 2 categories to let me name 6!)

    Around the World is one of the songs I do cardio to and King of the Road by Roger Miller is one I have actually done at karaoke before in honour of my late Dad who loved that song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola