Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love my new Bubba Keg


My husband got me a number of wonderful things for Christmas. But something that I am becoming more and more thankful for with each passing day is my new 20 oz Bubba Keg (it looks exactly like that one over there!!!).

I am seriously drinking way more water than before, all because of my wonderful new Bubba. I'm taking it with me everywhere (except to the bathroom......that just ain't right) and I'm refilling it A LOT without really realizing it. And that's a good thing because I know that when I drink more water I'm less apt to hit the candy dish or put the extra slice of cheese on my sandwich. THANK YOU Aron (and to my new Bubba)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola