Wednesday, January 12, 2011
30 Days of Pictures - Day 1
I totally lifted this idea from a few of my favorite blogs (Namely, Fat Angry Blog and Crazy little thing called LIFE). In 30 days you'll see 30 of my pictures that give you a glimpse of who I am. I know you'll enjoy it because I'm awesome (HA!)
30 Days of Pictures
Day one - A photo of yourself, and 15 facts.
This photo was taken this past spring, with my oldest daughter. We had gone to YMCA Healthy Kids day. It's one of my favorites of the 2 of us.
15 Facts About Colleen
1) When my hands are cold, my thumbs stay warm.
2) I count steps mentally when I go up or down them
3) When I was 5 I shut my hand in a car door. The fingernail on my middle finger has been funky ever since.
4) I completely suck at making (and keeping) friends
5) Conversation with strangers terrifies me
6) The one thing I can admit to being good at without becoming embarrassed is being a good mother.
7) I wear Christmas themed socks year round.
8) My secret wish is to have arms thin enough to feel comfortable in sleeveless shirts
9) There's a place in my basement I will never step foot in. And I can never be in the basement in the dark. It's just too creepy.
10) I met my husband in an online chat room for hockey fans
11) I quit college to move 800 miles away from home to be with him
12) It was the best decision I've ever made
13) I miss my father more with every passing day. He's been gone for 9 years.
14) There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about my father, and the baby I lost several months ago.
15) I've got more determination this time around because I know my oldest daughter (pictured above) is watching me.
What to look forward to...
2. A picture of you and person you’ve been the closest with the longest
3. A picture of the cast of your favorite show
4. A picture of your night
5. A picture of your favorite memory
6. A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
7. A picture of most treasured item
8. A picture that makes you laugh
9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most
10. A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
11. A picture of something you hate
12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss
Thanks for the ideas, Fab and Trisha!
Posted by Colleen on Wednesday, January 12, 2011