Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 11

Day 11 - "A picture of something you hate"

Technically the picture to the right is something I LOVE. But do you know how hard it is to find a picture of a turning signal on a car that's NOT lit up?

I can't stand when I'm driving and people don't use their signals. I use mine EVERY time. EVERY SINGLE TIME I TURN, even when there's nobody behind me. My father told me about six million times it's only courteous to use your signals. So I do it.

If you plan on driving anywhere in the midwest this year, please consider using yours! Please and thank you!

Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:

12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Here's the link to the Hungry Girl's cooking show... today's show was all about swaps. Fries, chips, muffins! Check it out!

    http://www.hungry-girl.com/show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Here's the link to the Hungry Girl's cooking show... today's show was all about swaps. Fries, chips, muffins! Check it out!

    http://www.hungry-girl.com/show

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola