Day 16 "A picture of someone who inspires you"
The blogging community has been a HUGE support to me. I can't even begin to describe how much hope and inspiration I get from my favorite blogs.
Pam, who writes Plump Nonfiction, has been a big source of inspiration along my journey. Because of reading her blog, I took the plunge and re-joined Weight Watchers, which has done wonders for me. She's lost over SIXTY pounds since recommitting to her fitness routine and I don't know about you, but I feel like that's a gigantic accomplishment.
What I like most about Pam's blog is that it's REAL. She doesn't put on a happy face when she doesn't feel happy. She shares her successes with all of us AND her struggles. And we all know there are struggles on this journey. When I'm feeling like I can't do this, I go to Pam's blog and read past posts or just look at her progress pictures. She's so determined that she makes me determined too.
THANK YOU, Pam. From the bottom of my heart!!
Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss