Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 25

Day 25 - "A picture of your day."

I bet you guys thought I was totally blowing off the 30 Days series, didn't you? Nope, not so. Here's the latest installment:

Sundays are rest days for us. We like to play some games, hang with the kiddos, etc. Today, Aron and I played one of our favorite new board games, Defenders of The Realm. It's a cooperative game (meaning the players play "against" the game for a common goal). We've only won once before. But today..... WE WON. I know it sounds geeky, and maybe it is. But we had SO much fun playing this game, and it really felt like we had done something when we won it. It was an amazingly wonderful time.

This evening we watched a movie together as a family, which was also wonderful. I can't get enough of weekends...I love spending time with these people!!


Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:


26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola