Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Days of Pictures - Day 26

Day 26 - "A picture of something that means a lot to you."

This is going to sound cliche, and I know that. But I have really grown to enjoy my time at the gym. It's my "ME" time. It's the time that I get where I'm not in charge of making sure anyone's nose is wiped or anyone's diaper is changed or if anyone needs a refill on their milk. I can zone out or listen to my music or whatever I want to do. It's become fun to challenge myself on whatever machine I'm using. I've been trying the past few weeks to get a 10 minute mile on the elliptical. I'm not quite there yet but I'm getting there. I have really started liking my strength training on the weight machines as well.

It's well documented that I've tried to lose weight before. And I know I'm only 14ish pounds into this journey, but this time FEELS so different....so.....right.


Still to come....because I know you're on the edge of your seat with anticipation:


27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

2 comments:

  1. I like how your gym time has become your quiet time. Maybe that is what I need to do to keep myself focused on my goals!
    Best wishes in your journey,
    ~RustiAnn
    www.rustiann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a very long time I fought myself about going to the gym. It felt like punishment for being fat. Now I look at it differently and look forward to my time there. It feels more like a gift now than a punishment.

    I'm heading over to your blog to follow it, Rusti!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola