- I am starting the month weighing in at 244.4. I would like to end it at at least 235.
- I will try two new healthy recipes this month.
- I will get to the gym 3 days per week. If I have to skip a day due to an unforeseen circumstance, I will make up the "appointment" and go another day.
- While I am at the gym I will utilize every minute to my advantage.
- I will take time, each day, to set a healthy example for my daughters. It could me something as simple as reminding them I love them the way they are to having them help me prepare a healthy meal for our family.
- I will drink at least 64 ounces of water per day
I am thinking that once I master these goals, I will set the bar higher for April.
What are your goals?