Monday, April 4, 2011

What I Ate Today

I don't know if you're even remotely interested in what I ate today but for some reason I felt like sharing. I'm not much of a snacker because when I snack I have a tendency to not stop.  And usually, when I snack, I'm not really hungry, so it's a lot of just eating because my brain says it's time to eat. Sometimes my brain's not so smart.


This weight loss stuff, for me, is all about learning what works for me and weeding out what doesn't.  It's all a learning process.

So that said, here's what I ate:

Breakfast
1 Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Thin w/ margarine (4 Points)
banana

Lunch
Sandwich made with: 1 slice beef balogna, 1 slice reduced fat cheese, 2 slices Healthy Life bread and LOTS of mustard (5 points)
1 serving Baked Lays sour cream & onion chips (3 Points)

Dinner
1 serving Hawaiian BBQ Burger (Healthy Life bun, 1 soy burger pattie, 1 slice pineapple, 1T bbq sauce, 1 T light mayonnaise, 1 slice pickle, 1 slice reduced fat cheese) (9 Points)
3/4 cup shells with white cheddar sauce (6 points)
3/4 cup mixed vegetables (2 points)

Evening Treat
1 cup coffee w/ 1 tsp sugar and 3 tsp FF Creamer (1 Point)
1 Special K Chocolatey Chip protein bar (4 Points)

Water intake for the day: 120 oz (not one drop more)

For those of you keeping track at home, that's 34 points used.  I'm allotted 36 for the day.  PLUS I earned 7 activity points today at the gym (which I never touch).  I'm ending the day feeling completely satisfied and very good about my choices today.  I do eat the bulk of my points in the evenings, but I'm a big supper kind of gal.  I can go light on breakfast and lunch but really want to feel like I'm having a meal at dinner time.  This strategy seems to keep me from snacking all evening.

Oh and as a side note for those keeping track at home: I've fallen off the vegetarian wagon.  And I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. IĆ¢€™ve been into blogging for quite some time and this is definitely a great post.Cheers!

    generic paxil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola