Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Excuses

Excuses heard in my brain last night / this morning why I SHOULDN'T go to the gym this morning:

I'm sick to my stomach (I wasn't, really. Just a little)
I deserve a little extra sleep
I should let Aron have the extra time to do his yoga in peace w/o having to listen for the girls
I have too much to do
It was going to be an extra workout anyway, no reason to feel guilty if I don't do it
I'm too sleepy
I have a headache
I'll be too tired tomorrow

Guess what? For once, I didn't listen to the excuses and I just went anyway and had a great workout. I'm so glad that I did! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola