Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Spark

How do I get the spark back? I feel like I've lost my motivation. Working out is something I can do.....eating right can be difficult for me. I know - I should just stop eating junk. JUST F-ING STOP IT. I don't know why I don't. I'm not going to say I "can't" because I know I "can." But I don't, and I want to understand why. I wish I had a workout buddy or someone I knew here locally who was trying to lose weight that I could buddy up with, to keep each other accountable.

2 comments:

  1. Motivation is fleeting. That's the problem with it. Everyone is gungho at the beginning, but it really takes determination and grit to keep going when motivation flags. You just have to think about what choice you want to make. Do you want to keep going down the same road or a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right, Lori. I've been on the same road so damn long it's the comfortable road. My brother recently said, "pain is weakness leaving the body." I think it's time to bring the pain. Comfort is overrated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola