Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy Week

It's been a busy week, to say the least. We started out the week with 3 of the 4 members of my family being sick with a stomach flu. I was the lone healthy one. Thank goodness everyone is back to normal now. It was a long couple of days!

Mid-week we got an early shipment of goodies we ordered for our webstore, Fun Beyond Driven. We had a TON of pre-orders to send out so that took up the bulk of the latter part of the week. And of course there's hockey. Our beloved Blues seem to have FINALLY snapped their playing sucky losing streak.

But what's that all amount to in the weight loss department. Well, things have been going well-ish. I've been flogging, (logging my food consumption) and I've been really trying to get in that magical water stuff everyone's been raving about. Exercise has been "eh." The sickness wiped out that thought the beginning part of the week and it was a downhill slide from there.

So with renewed vigor I plan to continue eating well (Thanksgiving plan to come later today) and visit my gym at least 3 times this week.

What's your plan for the week? I've noticed we've gotten lots of visitors here lately and I'd love to have everyone participate. Let's go on this path together! Everyone could use all the support and help they can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola