FMM: Giving the Boys A Chance
1. Who is your pick for the Final Four?
I don't really watch basketball of any kind (I'm more of a hockey person) but I guess I'd root for Illinois (since I live here). Are they even still in it?
2. What is your favorite workout/fitness activity?
I love working on the elliptical. It is nice for my crappy knees and gives me a good workout.
3. Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Something that REALLY hits the
I love really cold navel oranges and really cold apples. But if I'm looking for something to satisfy my chocolate cravings, I usually turn to a Fiber One bar. Those things are freaking awesome.
4. What is your dream car?
I have it - it's a 2008 Toyota Sienna and I LOVE MY SWAGGER WAGON! I never thought I'd be a minivan mom but I love it and don't know if I could ever go back to driving a small car.
5. Have you set any goals for yourself this month? What are they?
These are the ones I outlined in a blog post at the beginning of the month. Updates are in red.
- I am starting the month weighing in at 244.4. I would like to end it at at least 235. I don't realistically think that I'll get there with this week's 2 pound gain. I'm going to do my best, though.
- I will try two new healthy recipes this month. I have tried Italian Style Stuffed Mushrooms (a WW Cookbook recipe) and we loved them so much that we have had them 2 weeks in a row!
- I will get to the gym 3 days per week. If I have to skip a day due to an unforeseen circumstance, I will make up the "appointment" and go another day. I have been holding myself to this. Doing great so far
- While I am at the gym I will utilize every minute to my advantage. Doing great on this as well.
- I will take time, each day, to set a healthy example for my daughters. It could me something as simple as reminding them I love them the way they are to having them help me prepare a healthy meal for our family. This has become a priority and it's going great!!
- I will drink at least 64 ounces of water per day - I have been doing this. Though my one of my goals for my new #7daychip is to drink at least 120 ounces per day.