I decided to follow FattyBoobaLatty's (click on the orange to head to her FABULOUS blog) lead and jump on her "Suck It Up & Do It Sunday" bandwagon. For all you perfectionists out there, yes - technically it's Monday but who cares? I'm a day late!
Suck It Up Sunday is all about making goals for your week to keep you on track. I'd say with a 2lb gain and TWO restarts of the 7 Day Chip program, I need some. So - like to hear about them? Here they go:
1) 120 oz of water DAILY. No Exceptions (Or FattyBoobaLatty will kick my rear).
2) Three days of QUALITY gym workouts. No phoning it in. Make the minutes count!
3) At least 2 long walks with the kiddos. Tires them out, gets me some movement. Everyone wins
4) Stay within my daily Weight Watchers PointsPlus range for the entire week.
5) Blog once a day (because I totally know you guys miss me when I don't HA!!)
6) Do something nice for myself each day
These are simple goals, yes. But I have got to start my weekly goals somewhere, and this is where I choose to start them. I'll let you know next Sunday how it goes. Looking forward to this!!