Monday, April 25, 2011

Friend Making Monday - 4/25/11

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!





FMM: Today I....
 
(Actually these answers are technically from Sunday :)

Today I felt...in control, and powerful

Today I saw....an old friend who came over for a bit of board gaming with my husband and I.

Today I ate...the most insanely delicious hot dog ever (Hebrew National brand)

Today I kissed...my two sweet girls about 600 times each.

Today I bought...several things at a local grocery store that were on sale AND I had coupons for.

Today I heard...the joy in my 6 year old daughter's voice as she sang along to her new Justin Bieber cd ALL DAY LONG

Today I lost...more ounces :)

Today I decided...that I'll hit a few resale shops tomorrow on my day off with my family.

Today I need...to remember that the candy that's in the pantry isn't even that good.

Today I wish...that my daughters will never be too old to hang out with their mom.  Lilly promises me that no matter what, she'll always want to be near me.  But I know she'll feel differently just a few short years. 

If you participate, please put your link in a comment!  I'd love to see everyone else's answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola