Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I Ate Today

Well I said I'd give it a go and here it is.  I started keeping a paper food journal today too in addition to tracking on the Weight Watchers website.  I think this is going to be a good thing for me.  So here's what I ate today:

Breakfast - 7 Points
2 eggs (4), 2 slices toast (2) , 1 wedge Laughing Cow french onion cheese (1)

Lunch - 8 Points
Ham Sandwich w/ cheese & lettuce (5), Baked Lays (3)

Snack - 4 Points
2 cups coffee (1)
Apple Cinnamon Multi Grain Muffin (3)

Dinner - 14 Points
2 Turkey Tacos (6 points each)
3/4 cup mixed vegetables (2)

After dinner treat - 3 Points
WW Mixed Berry yogurt (2), 4T FF Cool Whip (1), apple slices (0)

There you have it!  Not sure anyone's really interested, but it might be a way for me to stay on track.  Hope ya'll have a ROCKIN' week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola