Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Burst Into Summer Challenge

Today I'm starting the Burst Into Summer Challenge that's going on over at The Sisterhood Of The Shrinking Jeans.  To be entirely honest with you, I'm still reading about all that it entails and what I'll be doing but I figured why not?  11 weeks of accountability to other teammates?  How awful could that be? (The answer - not very). 

There's a FREE online bootcamp (totally my favorite price) that's posted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  And support.  And accountability. And people going through the same crap I am.  What's not to love? 

In exploring the site over there, from what I can gather it's a wonderfully supportive community and I"m really looking forward to being a part of this challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola