Monday, June 20, 2011

Friend Making Monday - 6/20/2011

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!




FMM: Yes or No?
  1. Do you use coupons? I try.  I really do.  And I'd love to be an Extreme Couponer, or even a Sort Of Extreme Couponer....or really - just a Couponer.  But I'm trying!
  2. Do you like football?Not really.  Maybe I don't understand it.
  3. Are you in a relationship?  Yes...celebrating 14 years together with Aron this July
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Pretty much, yes
  5. Do you like thunderstorms? I used to.  Now, if I'm being honest - they kind of scare me.
  6. Can you cook? Yes.  And eat.  That's only a very small part of what got me into this mess.
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? 31ish pounds SO FAR.
  8. Do you know how to read a map? Yes.
  9. Do you wear makeup?Sometimes, yes.  But honestly I have no clue about makeup.
  10. Do you read regularly? Yes.
  11. Are you publicly affectionate? Yes.  We're big hand-holders and smoochers.  But not we're not public maker-outers (another made up word) because that's private bidness.
  12. Do you like picnics? Yes, when they actually begin.  The prep work involved kind of blows.
  13. Do you have a/c?Yes!  Never had one growing up, so thankful for it now!
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Just to Canada and Mexico.  We're going to The Bahamas this summer, though.
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes but I'm not batshit crazy over it.  It's ok.  I haven't owned one in many many years.
Okay, now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And these are easy, right?  Don’t forget to come back and link up!  And have a happy Monday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola