Monday, June 27, 2011

Friend Making Monday - 6/27/2011

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!





  1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.  Onions, yogurt, water, Laughing Cow French Onion cheese wedges, apples
  2. What kind of milk do you drink? 2% but I drink way less of it than I used to.  In olden times I used to drink glasses and glasses of it.  Now I just use it with cereal.
  3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? I like both, but I hate canned vegetables.
  4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Water and milk
  5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Once a week on Wednesdays
  6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Fruits and vegetables
  7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Hi-C 
  8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? I'm good - I went grocery shopping on Friday so we're pretty stocked up.
  9. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week is the "big shopping" but I usually always need milk at least one extra time per week.
  10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? It's all pretty normal, really.  Boring, eh?
Okay, now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And these are easy, right?  Don’t forget to come back and link up!  And have a happy Monday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola