Monday, August 29, 2011

Digging Out - My Intentions

First of all I want to say thank you to all the wonderful responses to my last post about wanting to give up.  I believe my friend wonderful friend over at A Last Confession had it completely right when she said I'm just not going to make quitting an option. (And by the way, I strongly urge you to read her blog.  She speaks of things we all think of but often can't articulate.  That's free therapy right there, folks).

I've been a quitter many many times before.  Too many to count.  And the complete and honest truth is that right now, I feel fatter than I felt 35 pounds ago (that might have something to do with the parade of eating options I've made the past few days).  But that being said, even though I'm physically feeling that way......I seriously can't wait to run again tomorrow.  Every time I complete a run I'm already thinking forward to the next run.  I'm heading into the 4th week of my 5k training tomorrow.  And I am in love with it.

So what are my intentions?  I'm moving forward.  I'm going to reach my goal.  I'm going to set actions in motion to reach those goals.  So what I feel fat right now?  I won't feel like this forever.

I've got lots of great support (including right here) and I know for a fact I'm going to be just fine.

And so are all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola