Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brand New Blog Design!

On January 6, 2011 I entered a contest over at my buddy Charlie's blog - Operation Shrink Charlie's Big Butt.  The winner of which would receive a blog redesign by April Showers Blog Design.  I was completely enamored with the work that April had done so I gave it a shot.  What the heck - nothing to lose, right?

Wouldn't you know it....I actually WON!

Well, if you're reading this then you're seeing the completely wonderful work that April and her administrative assistant Laura have done for me.  I am in LOVE with it and wanted to take the time to thank April, Laura and Charlie for such a wonderful refreshing change for my blog!

I chose the character that I did because despite telling myself "I can't" for 35 years, I am becoming a runner.  And this girl I like because she's happy.  And I'm happy.  And I'm running away from the old self I used to be.  I'm running toward the new self I'm becoming and life never felt so damn good.

This fresh new look has inspired me to write more often in my blog whether I feel like I have anything to say of substance or not.

I just love it!  Thank you April, Laura, and Charlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola