Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm participating in #shrinkvivor - are you?

The folks over at the Sisterhood of The Shrinking Jeans are hosting yet ANOTHER awesome weight loss competition.  This one's called SHRINKVIVOR and it's a 7 week challenge based on the principles of the hit reality series "Survivor." 



Go check it out and sign up if you're so inclined.  My friends @APilgrimSoul and @projectJAEMIE are participating too!  Check it out!!

I'm going to be doing my best to blog about my results each week.  The challenge starts on 9/28, so get crackin'!!

1 comment:

  1. I joined the challenge as well. I have done a few challenges in the past and this one sounds pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Check me out on Twitter (@OnwardColleen) and come back often! As always - feel free to email me any time! reinventingcolleen@att.net

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola